Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 2 - Killed It


Hey guys! It's week two of my new work out plan. I've been working on incorporating better regulated food into my plan. Trying to eat six times a days is killer for a non-chef! BUT, I still move forward. A GNC is perfectly placed next to my gym and I picked up some protein meal replacement shakes to fill in my two snacks between meals. I also picked up some stomach and thigh fat burning liquid to take before I eat. We'll see what it does! :) So far I'm happy with the results. If you missed the work out plan it is as follows:

-10 minutes of intense interval cardio (2 minutes as fast as I can, 2 minutes with huge resistance)
-Weight lifting core body focus
-10 minutes of intense interval cardio as above
-Weight lifting arms
-10 minutes of intense interval cardio
-Weight lifting arms
-10 minutes of intense interval cardio
-Weight lifting core body focus

(I then flip the arms and legs out every other day)

Progress thus far . .  .




















Products from GNC:

GNC Total Lean Shake Vanilla Bean: Protein Meal Replacement (between meals)
&
Re-Body SafSlim: Breakthrough Belly Fat Solution in Tangerine (take twice a day before meals)


No comments:

Post a Comment