Sunday, June 16, 2013

3 Month Mark on my High Interval Training

Well, we're three moths in on this High Interval Training style I've been incorporating. I think it's really working! I feel great, and have tons of energy. WAYYYYYY stronger than I used to be. Let me know if any of you guys have tried this out? Or have any good tips on High Interval Training??

As a recap on what I'm doing:

-10 minutes of two minute interval cardio (2min:8incline/2min:15incline)
-10 minutes of weight lifting
x4

Diet:

-Lots of meat, lots of veggies, and fruit. The grill has become my best friend!




This last picture, Left - one month of running no interval training. Right - 3 months of my High Interval Training Routine!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! Not that you didn't before but you look stronger and healthier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! I feel great too!

    ReplyDelete